Nitro 5 Wireless Network unavailable some situations say I have no connection while my ethernet.

Options
DWeiss
DWeiss Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2023 in Nitro Gaming

I have a Nitro 5 bought in 2018 that has a (strange to me) issue - it will not allow me to connect via wireless network although it will work via ethernet cable. I get the feeling it may have overheated as I left it on a blanket when I got a blue screen and then it came back like this. In addition, I get a message saying that the wpnapps.dll is corrupt or missing (it is there but has zero kb) from my logitech mouse. Many things seem to be disabled like it won't let me go into "Network and Internet Settings" and in some situations says I have no connection while my ethernet is plugged in and working. It is all very strange to me. I am not very experienced in these matters so any help would be appreciated. I connected to Microsoft support and their tech said he thinks it is a driver issue.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• DWeiss
    DWeiss Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I should also say that I have other devices that have no problem connecting so I don't think the problem is with the network. Also, the problem started after I ran bleachbit and left the camera on a blanket. When I came back, blue screen.