Optical drive bezel replacement for the TC-875 series?

ArcadeFires
ArcadeFires Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2023 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops

The clips broke off on mine and I've searched for hours. There's no obvious way to just ask Acer how to purchase a new one since I'm out of warranty...

I'd really appreciate any help or suggestions!

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,476 Trailblazer
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

The Acer part no. is 30-390-132721. You could ask an authorized Acer service center in your country to try to obtain it. Click this link. Choose your country. Click the support link. Then scroll down for possible service centers in your country. Be forewarned that a cosmetically exact replacement might be hard to find. But a bezel from another model in the TC-8xx series might perform the same function but not blend in the same way the original once did. The plastic hatch clips that broke off might also be repairable with JBWeld epoxy and wire clips if the plastic hatch pieces were lost.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,476 Trailblazer
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

The Acer part no. is 30-390-132721. You could ask an authorized Acer service center in your country to try to obtain it. Click this link. Choose your country. Click the support link. Then scroll down for possible service centers in your country. Be forewarned that a cosmetically exact replacement might be hard to find. But a bezel from another model in the TC-8xx series might perform the same function but not blend in the same way the original once did. The plastic hatch clips that broke off might also be repairable with JBWeld epoxy and wire clips if the plastic hatch pieces were lost.

Jack E/NJ

• ArcadeFires
    ArcadeFires Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks for the info!