Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D W3

Options
Franchito
Franchito Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Hi, I have the Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D W3 and I would like to know if I can see your videos and photos in 3D. all the best!

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,618 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think it's possible since the imaging file formats created should be compatible. Not sure how good videos would look though. The Fuji probably can only make low resolution stereo videos. Stills might be acceptable. Bring a stereo file to a store and see if they'll let you try to play it back to see how it looks. 🙂

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,618 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think it's possible since the imaging file formats created should be compatible. Not sure how good videos would look though. The Fuji probably can only make low resolution stereo videos. Stills might be acceptable. Bring a stereo file to a store and see if they'll let you try to play it back to see how it looks. 🙂

Jack E/NJ

• Tokyo01
    Tokyo01 Member Posts: 20 Networker
    Options

I can also confirm that 3D display of photos and videos from the Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D W3 is going to work with the Spatiallabs products as long as you have the files saved in side-by-side format.

You can switch to 3D display for any Windows application that outputs a full screen side-by-side image.