Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 memory and storage (ssd) upgrade options

Options
hashim17
hashim17 Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi,

What is the ssd and memory upgrade options for Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46? Also is there a second ssd slot for this model?

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    edited February 2023
    Options

@hashim17

Below is the details

You have the slot for second M. 2 SSD on the right side of the memory module

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Jack22
    Options

@hashim17

Below you can where is the second slot for SSD and the SSD upgrades.

• hashim17
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. Does the SSD slot supports 2TB SSD per SSD slot?

• Jack22
    Options
  • hashim17
    Options

Is it per slot? So i can put 2 pieces of 1tb ssd ?

• Jack22
    Options
  • YaGoiRoot
    YaGoiRoot Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

The maximum RAM allowance is at least 64 gb as I have installed 2 32gb DDR5 SODIMM sticks into my nitro 5 an515-46 and it is working just fine.

• Knetten
    Knetten Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options

This laptop can have so much ssd you want. I have 1tb wd sn850 in the first slot and a wd sn850x 2tb in the second gen4x4 slot! And a extern ssd in the usb. And 32g DDR5 4800 ram. Like one dude say you can use up to 64 on this nitro version. Sry my english

• ihave2kids
    ihave2kids Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options

guys can you put some photos which ssd we can use? i did not understand :(

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ilia21
    ilia21 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

On which sub model where you able to upgrade to 64GB of RAM?
    I have R5XN that come with 16GB RAM pre-shipped, but the upgrade limit is not clear for this model.

• TyreSSmoke
    TyreSSmoke Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hello! has anyone tried Ripjaws DDR5 SO-DIMM DDR5-4800 CL34-34-34 1.10V 32GB (2x16GB) kit? on my system Ryzen 6800h (AN515-46-R5WF), it simply won´t boot up…

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)