Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58 Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver

Magdishan
Magdishan Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited February 2023 in Nitro Gaming

Why Always when I want to reinstall new windows , I Have to use Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver to show partitions , Is There a way to always show the partitions without using every time the Intel rapid Storage Technology tool?

My Laptop is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58 come with intel core i7 12700H , 16GB ram , RTX 3060

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Hi! can you press ctrl+s in main tab of bios and disable vmd controller?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Magdishan

Tinkerer

I try this now but always appears blue screen so I enabled it again

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Magdishan

Tinkerer

it means that every time I have to use Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver , is that right ?

@William_mk2

• You need to enable safeboot in msconfig before disabling vmd controller. This will avoid the blue screen issue.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)