ACER All in One Media DA22OHQL guess what?? It says invalid email and/or password too.

Options
Lynnmariemac888
Lynnmariemac888 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2023 in Tablets

I am able to get past the log in screen. There were no accounts associated with the device so I tried to sign in with my Google account and it won't accept my password ( which I know is correct) so I created a brand new email and password through the ACER account page and after completing the sign up, it prompts me to log in again. SAME ISSUE. It says my password of the new account is invalid. I opened Amazon apps and created a new account on my phone and then tried to log in and guess what?? It says invalid email and/or password too. Is this a software issue? I have factory reset the device and still with the same problem.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    edited January 2023
    Options

@Lynnmariemac888

We need to isolate the issue.

Try to take the device to hotspot or to your friend's or neighbour's house and try to connect to a different wifi . Now try to login using email and password and check. Try to login to different accounts and check. Try to create new accounts sign in and check .

Try to use your friend's or neighbour's computer and try to login using email and password and check on their device or computer.. Try to login to different accounts and check on their device or computer which is connected to a different wifi. Try to create new accounts sign in and check.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

Is it actually connected to a WiFi network? It needs to be able to contact Google before it will allow you to complete a login. It's possible that Google isn't supporting logins via Android 4.x anymore, but I haven't heard anything about that. This system is ten years old now, and Android devices typically aren't designed to continue that long...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.