ACER CB317-1H-C994 Need to buy a power cord/charger where I can buy this?

GeraS
GeraS Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2023 in Chromebooks

Just bought this Acer refurbished machine. Need to buy a power cord/charger. I tried Newegg and Amazon but could not find one listed for the CB317 machine. It uses USB Type C. Do I need a 45W or a 65W? Any leads on where I can buy this? Thanks.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Answer ✓

@GeraS

Additional info to contact Acer Store: Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.  You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. Alternatively, on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store. They will help you to get the right charger which is designed for your computer .   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• This is the 45W charger for the HCB317-H1, have a look here at and see if you can get this one or a similar one in your area, its this "Acer Chromebook CB317-1H CB317-1HT AC Power Adapter Charger Supply 45W 19V"

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Answer ✓

@GeraS

Additional info to contact Acer Store: Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.  You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. Alternatively, on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store. They will help you to get the right charger which is designed for your computer .   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• GeraS
    GeraS Member Posts: 2 New User

THANK YOU, STEVEN AND MARK!

AcerRecertified just wrote me back and told me to check the false bottom in the shipping box. I checked and found the power cord/charge. My bad! :)

Thank you both!