Problems with Forza Horizon 5

Tokyo01
Tokyo01 Member Posts: 20 Networker

Forza Horizon 5 repeatedly crashes when I try to launch it from the SpatialLabs TrueGame application.

I watch the introduction in full 3D and get all the way to the stage where the game is loading and the Xbox controller and instructions are displayed on the screen.

There are no error messages. I am returned to the Windows desktop.

Forza 5 works perfectly fine when I launch it outside the TrueGame app.

I have restored Windows to factory default installation and redownloaded the game but still face the same issue.

Please advice what to do.

Best Answer

• rhoads5150
    rhoads5150 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

You have to launch the game in normal mode (not from TrueGame) and then reset your graphic and video settings to "default". Exit the game and launch it now from TrueGame. It should work fine.

Answers

• rhoads5150
    rhoads5150 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

You have to launch the game in normal mode (not from TrueGame) and then reset your graphic and video settings to "default". Exit the game and launch it now from TrueGame. It should work fine.

• Tokyo01
    Tokyo01 Member Posts: 20 Networker

Thank you for the reply. I realized that there are posts in the forum from other users who have experienced the same issue.

I managed to get it to work after a couple of tries.

• ChralesDevis
    ChralesDevis Member Posts: 1 New User

The game may have encountered an issue with a recent update and refuses to run with crashes or missing updates. Make sure your Graphics Card is updated with the latest patch after the windows update.

My son was facing the same issue with his laptop but when he tried it on my Thinkpad having intel arc GPU it was working perfectly.