Does Acer Aspire XC-730 support nvidia geforce 210?

distritan
distritan Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited January 2023 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops

Does Acer Aspire XC-730 support nvidia geforce 210, I know its not a good graphics card but my only problem is that there is no display when i put the graphics card.

[Edited the thread to add the Title ]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,448 Trailblazer

I cant see why not as the XC-710 Acer fits the VGA CARD NVIDIA GTX745 DDRIII 4GB LP UEF Acer part #:DA.74511.002 which is a superior card to the GF 210 so the GF 210 should work 100% but you would be much better off with the GTX745 as its about 90% better performer.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

When you put a GPU card in, you have to move your monitor connection from the motherboard to the card. Did you do that? The onboard video is disabled by the BIOS when a GPU is detected. It's worth noting that the Intel HD Graphics 500/505 you have on your motherboard is actually higher performance than the GeForce 210...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • distritan
    distritan Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Yes i did connect it on the graphics card but no display.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

Sounds like there might be an issue with the card then. Might I ask why you are trying to put it in since it'll be slower than the onboard video?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.