USB-C capability on ACRE Vero AV15-51-73SL

GrahamBurgess
GrahamBurgess Member Posts: 2 New User

does anyone know if there any software or firmware updates or work rounds to allow my USB-C port to accept power input and display HDMI/VGA output using a docking adapter?

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓

Hello!!

@GrahamBurgess,

I understand that you wanted to get Display Output using USB-C port in your Aspire Vero AV15-51. Below is the laptop ports & spec details.

By seeing the above specs, you can understand that USB C port in the left side of laptop DOES NOT SUPPORT DISPLAY OUTPUT & POWER DELIVERY CHARGING.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,235 Pathfinder
    edited January 2023

@GrahamBurgess the USB-C on this model is only for data transfer only. If you want to connect 2nd external monitor, you will need a USB3.0 to HDMI adapter

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Balatekie
    Answer ✓

Hello!!

@GrahamBurgess,

I understand that you wanted to get Display Output using USB-C port in your Aspire Vero AV15-51. Below is the laptop ports & spec details.

By seeing the above specs, you can understand that USB C port in the left side of laptop DOES NOT SUPPORT DISPLAY OUTPUT & POWER DELIVERY CHARGING.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Balatekie

• GrahamBurgess
    GrahamBurgess Member Posts: 2 New User

Thankyou to @AnhEZ28 and @Balatekie for your quick response..... These answer the question I raised and have also given me useful pointer for overcoming my problem

• Balatekie