Acer nitro AN515-45 MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

Makhmud
Makhmud Member Posts: 4 New User
edited January 2023 in Nitro Gaming

Hello,

Acer nitro AN515-45 Windows 11 pro 22H2. My Wi fi connects to networks for a very long time, about 45 seconds. Temporarily everything was fine and recently everything has returned back. Even when I click on Wi fi to see information about the connection, it also takes about 30 (as in the screenshot) until it opens.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer âś“

Hello!!

@Makhmud,

As a work around, I recommend you to try uninstalling the Wireless driver. To do that;

Step 1: Perform a right-click on the Start button on the taskbar and then click the Device Manager option to open the Device Manager window.

Step 2: In the Device Manager, look for the Network adapters tree and expand the same by clicking on the arrow icon to see the Wi-Fi adapter’s entry.

Step 3: Now, right-click on the Wi-Fi adapter’s entry and then click the Uninstall device option.

Step 4: When you get the confirmation dialog box, ONLY click the Uninstall button.

WARNING: Please ensure that you DO NOT MAKE ANY CHECK MARK on the option to "Attempt to remove the driver for this device".

Step 5: Once the Wi-Fi driver is uninstalled, please reboot your computer.

Then connect the computer to Wifi and check its performance. Hope this works.

Regards,

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer âś“

Hello!!

@Makhmud,

As a work around, I recommend you to try uninstalling the Wireless driver. To do that;

Step 1: Perform a right-click on the Start button on the taskbar and then click the Device Manager option to open the Device Manager window.

Step 2: In the Device Manager, look for the Network adapters tree and expand the same by clicking on the arrow icon to see the Wi-Fi adapter’s entry.

Step 3: Now, right-click on the Wi-Fi adapter’s entry and then click the Uninstall device option.

Step 4: When you get the confirmation dialog box, ONLY click the Uninstall button.

WARNING: Please ensure that you DO NOT MAKE ANY CHECK MARK on the option to "Attempt to remove the driver for this device".

Step 5: Once the Wi-Fi driver is uninstalled, please reboot your computer.

Then connect the computer to Wifi and check its performance. Hope this works.

Regards,

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Makhmud
    Makhmud Member Posts: 4 New User

Thank you helped a lot :-)