Acer Nitro XR383CURP missing Local Dimming On/Off feature in menu

Options
Kha
Kha Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Greetings, the Acer Nitro XR383CURPbmiiphuzx is labeled HDR 600, which means local dimming feature.

Unlike Predator X38 (which uses same panel), this monitor lacks Local Dimming on/off feature in menu.

I am very interested in buying this monitor and I would like to know if there is a firmware that fixes this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc6N6i1ZfHY&lc=Ugwuz1HW1nkWkt3hwJB4AaABAg

Thank you.

Answers

• Kha

Tinkerer

Options

Again, is there any solution to turn on or off Local Dimming in Acer Nitro XR383CURP ? It is very important.

• Kha

Tinkerer

Options

No moderators, no admins who can give a simple answer ?

• William_mk2
    Options

@Kha

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new monitor.

Please visit the website – support.acer.com – chose your country – click on shop.  It will show you all the latest and new computers.  You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.  You can look at all the models one by one.  Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.  You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively, on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.  If you need more details you can call and check with them.

Kindly go throug the details from the link given below. You can find the quick start guide and the user manual designed for your monitor.

https://www.acer.com/si-en/support?search=XR383CURP&filter=global_download&suggest=XR383CURP;0

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Kha

Tinkerer

Options

I see, can you tell me how I can delete this account ?

Thank you.