I cannot find a battery anywhere does anyone have a source for batteries for these? ACER k138sti

johnrlb
johnrlb Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2022 in Projectors

so i have a ACER k138sti model no cwx1510 havent used it much in the two years of ownership and the battery is dead, i cannot find a battery anywhere does anyone have a source for batteries for these ?

thanks john

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail and model name]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

The only batteries found in the specs are triple-As for the remote. What other battery are you referring to?

Jack E/NJ

• johnrlb
    johnrlb Member Posts: 2 New User

The battery for the projector

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

This 41CR19 battery apparently comes in a variety of different 15volt mAhr or Whr capacities. The nominal 65WHr model 41CR19/66-2 is listed for a bunch of Acer PC products. But not for a portable projector.

I suspect this particular projector is a generic commodity item like a low cost TV set that was re-labeled and sold as a low-end offering by Acer, HP, Dell etc. The spec sheets and manuals are pretty sparse and conflicting since the only battery pack shown is wrongly listed as an 11,400 mAhr 43Whr 4SP1 type battery pack. The 43Whr 4SP1 type is actually a nominal 15volt 2900mAhr battery pack which is essentially the same specs as what you posted in your photo.

I suggest submitting a request to this link to see if they can find a match for the nominal 15volt 43Whr 4SP1 39CR19/66 listed under another category. Include your photo if possible. https://www.batteriesnbulbs.com/BnB-Sino-9550-CS-AC5943NB-14.8V-4400mAh-65.12Wh-Li-ion-Notebook-Laptop-Battery-for-Acer.html

Jack E/NJ