TMP214-41-R6MG Laptop won't turn on after sleep The issue is when my laptop in sleep mode

Amirz03
Amirz03 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited December 2022 in TravelMate and Extensa

Hi. i have an acer travelmate p2 laptop with windows 11 in it (upragaded from windows 10). The issue is when my laptop in sleep mode. sometimes the laptop wont wake up anymore but instead the blue power light indicator was blinking multiple times. Sometimes i have to close and open the lid multiple times until it wakes up again, and sometimes this method does not work. i suspected windows 11 problem and attempt to update and reset windows but it wont work. does anyone have any solution for this. I already get sick of it as i have to force reboot and lost my work. Any reply from you guys will be appreciated. Thank You

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer

Dozens of TMP2 meodels. Which model do you have? For example, P214-54?

Jack E/NJ

• Amirz03

Tinkerer

TMP214-41-R6MG

• JackE

Go to this link to download, unzip and install the Win11 BIOS firmware update version 3.03.

https://www.acer.com/us-en/support?filter=global_download&search=TMP214-41

Jack E/NJ

• Amirz03

Tinkerer

another problem comes in. maybe because i already update the bios to v3.03 via windows update

• Amirz03

Tinkerer

even the current version bios is the same as the new one. means i already done this before

• JackE

>>>even the current version bios is the same as the new one. means i already done this before>>>

Yes, this is what it likely means. Now go back to this link. Then download and install the Win11 chipset driver.

https://www.acer.com/us-en/support?filter=global_download&search=TMP214-41

Jack E/NJ

• Amirz03

Tinkerer

Already installed the chipset and the problem is solved for quite some time. and then the problem was happening again

• JackE

Try re-installing the chipset driver. A microsoft update might've changed or altered it.

Jack E/NJ

• When you suspend it, is there any device connected to the usb ports?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)