nitro sense not working Nitro 5 AN515-58

Options
2»

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

OK, they require various versions of the .NET framework to be installed, but the installer should do those for you. It's getting through the install so it's not a machine ID issue like we've seen on the rare weird setup. Kill the task using task manager then restart it. Do you get any entries in Event Viewer at the load time?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • luwi
    luwi Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Options

@billsey the only thing im seeing is

"The Open procedure in Extensible Counter DLL "perf-MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS01-sqlctr16.0.1000.6.dll" for the "MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS01" service generated exception Unknown NTSTATUS Error code: 0xc06d007e at address 0x7ff804ef536c. Performance data for this service will not be available."

and

"Disabled performance counter data collection for this session from the "MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS01" service because the performance counter library for that service has generated one or more errors. The errors that forced this action have been written to the application event log."

im not sure if this is related to nitrosense

• billsey
    Options

Yeah, I don't think NitroSense uses the Microsoft SQLExpress database engine, but it's possible they do. Is the MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS01 service enabled and running? I've got an older Nitro and NitroSense on mine doesn't have anything to do with SQL.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • howardt
    howardt Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited August 2023
    Options

Windows 11 Home / Pro: upgraded to Windows 11 Pro Workstation…
    Nitrosense not working - removed and attempt reinstall.
    Reinstall programs msg: "This computer is not supported"

• billsey
    Options

"This computer not supported" message just either means you are trying to install the app on a non-supported machine, or the system ID string doesn't match what the installer is expecting. That sometimes happens when the system is from a locale different than the one you downloaded, such as trying to install the US version of the app on a machine that's designed for a different language. You can boot into your BIOS and look on the Information tab. The installer is likely looking for "Nitro AN515-58".