Fan buzzing/vibrating This vibration continues without stopping acer nitro 5 an515-57

Ani123
Ani123 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
edited November 2022 in Nitro Gaming

My laptop suddenly started buzzing/vibrating. This vibration continues without stopping, it mostly is the fan and coming from the right side of the laptop.

The vibration does not begin when I first boot up the laptop but after sometime of usage it starts and never stops until I put it to sleep or shut it down. I don't know what caused this and it had never happened before and doesn't seem to stop now. To give an example of the sound that it makes is almost similar to an electric trimmer on usage.

Please help me out to sort this problem.

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

It could be that the fan is dirty or it could be a problem with the fan motor.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Have you already checked the temperatures and can you record a video of the problem?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ani123

I do not know how to send a video on the community, so I hope this link below opens. The sound quality may not be very good.

In case the above video does not open, the below video is similar to the sound my laptop makes but on my laptop the buzzing noise is a bit less.

Also this does not happen when I start up the laptop. It suddenly starts vibrating when I shake or move the laptop when it is booted up and running and it goes on continuously until I put the laptop on sleep.

Temperature is normal when this happens.

• Is your computer under warranty? You may need to clean the fans. It could be a problem with the fan motor as well.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ani123

unfortunately not, the computer is not under warranty...I guess I have to open it up and check it then.

• Ani123

Why does it happen though? Does it happen because of heavy temperatures or anything?

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

It could be that the fan is dirty or it could be a problem with the fan motor.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer