Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52-51GF has broken start button the replacement keyboard but it doesn't fit

phamninh
phamninh Member Posts: 39 Troubleshooter
edited November 2022 in Nitro Gaming

I bought a replacement keyboard but it doesn't fit my product: https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Keyboard-AN515-51-AN515-52-AN515-53/dp/B07TWWJ5F9

so I bought this product but just found out it doesn't match my Part Number: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BCKB5WDC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Can anyone recommend me a similar product?

Part Number: NHQ3MSV001

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

TOUCH PAD ASSY BLACK-ELANTECH FOR IMR SKU 56.Q3JN2.001

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Is the original keyboard language different from the keyboard you bought? What is the original keyboard language?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • phamninh

There is no difference.  The original keyboard language US

• Search for this partnumber:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• phamninh

I already bought it. But can't fit the main with 2 cooling fans of my laptop.

• phamninh

This is a picture of the main and radiator fan installed on partnumber 6B.Q3MN2.01

• Weird. Are you sure you purchased the correct part and are installing it correctly? This video can help you:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• phamninh

I bought this product with part number 6B.Q3MN2.001: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BCKB5WDC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

But my notebook has 2 cooling fans. The above product only supports 1 cooling fan.

My keyboard and case are badly damaged so I want to buy the whole assembly including case and keyboard to replace.

• Have you tried requesting a replacement with the seller? Have you tried requesting a replacement with the seller? Can you send another photo, with a wider angle? I want to see how you installed the motherboard and other devices.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• phamninh

I have returned the product. The first picture is the position that is deviated when installing the motherboard, and the other 2 positions for screwing are all correct

• OK! But did you buy another keyboard?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• phamninh

Yes i am ordering a new keyboard.

Can you tell me the part number for my laptop's touchpad?

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

TOUCH PAD ASSY BLACK-ELANTECH FOR IMR SKU 56.Q3JN2.001

egydiocoelho Trailblazer