My PH315-52-78VL laptop does not have RGB lighting in Predator Sense

Options
mirat
mirat Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2022 in Predator Laptops

ORIGINAL

На моем ноутбуке Predator Helios 315-52 нет RGB подсветки в меню Predator Sense, я хочу узнать по какой причине его нет? Или мне нужно установить и удалить этот Predator Sense и скачать новый? Но какой версии.. Пожалуйста помогите очень прошу, я расстроен :(

TRANSLATED

My Predator Helios 315-52 laptop does not have RGB lighting in the Predator Sense menu, I want to know why it is not there? Or do I need to install and uninstall this Predator Sense and download a new one? But what version .. Please help, I beg you, I'm upset :(

[Edited the thread by translating from Russian to English and to add model name]

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options

Привет,

Не могли бы вы опубликовать полное название модели ноутбука, включая последние 4 цифры, например PH315-52-xxxx, ваша модель может не иметь включенной функции RGB, поэтому в Predatosense отсутствует значок клавиатуры.

Hi,

Could you please post the full model name of the laptop including the last 4 digits, like PH315-52-xxxx, your model may not have the RGB feature included, hence Predatosense missing the keyboard icon.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling predator sense?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • brummyfan2
    Options

Привет,

То, что я отметил на картинке, означает «освещение»? Если это так, щелкните по нему и посмотрите, можете ли вы изменить цвета.

Hi,

Does the one I marked in my picture meaning "lighting"? If it is, click it and see whether you can change colours

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited November 2022
    Options

Go to regedit and change this key to 1 and 2:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)