How to exchange memory DIMM on Chromebase CA24V2 i7 Couldn't find accessing the SO-DIMM

Options
FerdinandV
FerdinandV Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2022 in All-In-One PCs

I would like to exchange the 4 GB DDR4-SDRAM of the ChromeBase CA24V2 i7 with 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM.

Couldn't find a door for accessing the SO-DIMM. How can I open the case?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Check this photos:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options

The ChromeBase CA24V2 is an AIO type PC and you need to take the stand and the whole back cover off, this is a very involved process and if you haven't got experience in disassembling these sorts of systems then its best to get an experienced tech to do this job for you.

• FerdinandV
    Options

@StevenGen Thanks for your answer. I have some disassembling experience, but would like some pointers on how to remove the back cover.

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Check this photos:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FerdinandV
    Options

@egydiocoelho Thanks a lot! Although I had to assemble the manual from the screenshots, it worked like a charm!