Holo 360- Forgot graphic passcode Plugged into PC which turned on charging light but no connection

livingston
livingston Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2022 in Gadgets & Accessories

I have a used once HOLO 360 from the closeout sale. Worked fine and put away. Forgot graphic passcode and attempted reset via power/sound down. Phone began restart but froze at ACER logo which will not go away. Plugged into PC which turned on charging light but no connection. Buttons are all unresponsive. Is there a way to force restart without force opening the device and disconnecting the battery? I will try running the battery dead next...

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• livingston
    Answer ✓

I googled this problem further and found how to boot to the console (power/volume up, then a couple of boots). It is just veeery slow to get there. Got stuck in demo mode and had to reset a couple more times, but patience helps. It is all just slow.

Answers

• livingston
    Answer ✓

I googled this problem further and found how to boot to the console (power/volume up, then a couple of boots). It is just veeery slow to get there. Got stuck in demo mode and had to reset a couple more times, but patience helps. It is all just slow.