SF314-43 taskbar disappeared, cannot use windows key

ErikSe
ErikSe Member Posts: 2 New User

I just opened my computer and noticed that the taskbar had disappeared (only the onedrive and keyboard icons + hidden icons are available). Pressing the windows key does nothing. Desktop works fine.

I can access my file explorer through win+r, but not settings. All of my files seem to be fine. Plugging headphones into headphone jack does not work, sound still just plays through the laptop speakers. When I try to access settings through win+r, I get an error message (-805306367). I cannot reset the computer through acer care center, I checked the computer in there and everything seems to work completely fine.

I got my laptop in October and I have had errors previously when using icloud (simply saving existing fl studio projects). I did not think much of them, I just stopped saving my files on icloud. In the laptop's current state, I right clicked the icloud icon in file explorer and file explorer closed? I opened up the file explorer and tried right clicking again, back to working normally.

Help is greatly appreciated! (Sorry if any of the names are wrong, my computer is not set to English)

Answers