Predator PH315-52 Acer care center software does not have a battery limit option.

Options
shubofaisal
shubofaisal Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi there,

This is my first time posting here. I noticed other laptops (even predator ones) having a Battery Limit option in their check-up section (ps. I do know that you have to click on the top right arrow key to find the battery limit option) ... however I can't find that on my app. I tried to uninstall the software and get the latest one from the website but yeah I still no option. Please let me know what I can do here. One other reddit post said "Run ADST.exe as Administrator and it will show up" something like that - I tried that as well but it did not work. Is there a reason for this?

Another Redditor said it could be because of the old bios EM thing whatsoever, I have no idea what that meant but possibly?

Thank you.

My specs are:

RTX 2060

I5 9300H

16GB Ram

1.5 TB SSD

Answers

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options

Maybe that model doesn't support the feature.

Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • shubofaisal
    shubofaisal Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

But it is the 2019/2020 model because it was not bought later than 2019 and it is black and blue in colour not black and red like the previous model helios laptops. So I think it should allow me but I don't know why it does not.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

This feature has to be supported by the bios.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)