Acer predator helios 300 Laptop not charging

Options
R0sSo2603
R0sSo2603 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2022 in Predator Laptops

It is literally 2nd day of the purchase and this Acer predator helios 300 12th Gen i9, 16 GB Ram laptop has stopped charging and is dead? how do I fix this?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,555 Trailblazer
    Options

With the laptop shut off, plug the charger in. The battery charge LED should be either blinking orange or steady orange. Wait for the battery charging LED to turn steady blue or steady red before trying to turn it on again. Depending on the state of battery charge at the time you purchased it, it might take up to 24 hours to achieve a steady blue or red colored charge LED.

Jack E/NJ

• R0sSo2603
    Options

There is no LED lighting up, No blinking or anything. I returned the laptop, extremely disappointed about the product. Thank you for your comment.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,555 Trailblazer
    edited November 2022
    Options

>>>I returned the laptop,>>>

Sorry. That's the best option under the circumstances. Sometimes we get a lemon. 🙂

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

I know you requested a laptop replacement. But what would the notebook model be? Example PH315-52-5890.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • R0sSo2603
    Options

Ph315-55 I think

• Jameswalter
    Jameswalter Member Posts: 71 Troubleshooter
    Options

Charging issues are most often the result of faulty power adapters, non-working power outlets, or bad batteries. If everything checks out okay with the hardware, you can usually fix power issues by updating your laptop's power or battery management settings.

Regards,

James

• R0sSo2603
    Options

nope The laptop is just a brick!! That’s all. Hardware is terrible.