Heartbreaking Nitro 5 crash, Blue Screen with error, Video Memory Management Internal

Mohzedude
Mohzedude Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2022 in Nitro Gaming

Just Recently purchased the new laptop Acer Nitro 5.

Everything was going smoothly updating and everything. Installed Ubisoft downloaded Assassins Creed Origins and played. Then suddenly Error related to GPU surfaced. System hanged and restarted.

Upon restarting it went to loop and error emerged and went straight to Repairing mood upon restoring still not loading windows. kept on going to repairing mode. Loaded one time again hanged and restarted with new error C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt error. My fault watched a video on youtube say this error about coding Starting up with ms dos.

Detail :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJDw8EF1VHc&t=99s

Everything went down hand down.

Did Windows again and Installing and updating again froze with error. BSOD Video Memory dump Internal. again went to loop

Note. App and Browser control and Memory integrity is off in windows security.

Continuing restarted windows again Loop, Acer Screen with Loading sign --- Entering repair Mode Etc. Followed the instruction of Microsoft Article about disconnecting the device from power and pressing the power button for 30 seconds waiting 30 min pressing the power button Press F2, F9 Enter F10 Enter. Windows loaded and running smoothly. Couldn't stop the urge of playing something downloaded Battlefield 4 couldn't start tried turning on windows security (App and browser control and Memory Integrity) Froze BSOD again Restarted repeated the whole process again still froze, Restarted after new error. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. what Failed nvlddmkm.sys repeated the Article step and started. Well then i purchased downloaded and installed Kaspersky Internet security, and Ran scan... Nothing. now did nothing system Froze and restarted and repair mode. this time i started system restore.

Kaspersky Gone, Acer Care center gone, Nitosense gone, App and Browser control and Memory integrity is off in windows security. Repeated the Article step and Loaded Downloaded Acer Care Center, Nitrosence and writing this ask. What should i do?

Any suggestions will do Here or @ :XXX

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics      3.20 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.4 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,739 Trailblazer

Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. Wait a minute or so. Then turn it back on and IMMEDIATELY press and hold ALT key while tapping the F10 key. A factory reset menu should appear to allow resetting to a factory-fresh out-of-the-box ACER OEM Windows state like when you first turned the machine on after purchase.

Jack E/NJ

• Mohzedude
    edited October 2022

Jacke, Thanks for the reply. I already installed windows 11 again Still that version would be available?

Now i am using laptop but i know as soon as i install and play any game it will freeze, Install Antivirus again Freeze, Turn the settings on (Pic Attached) Freeze. now i am working Browsers running good Office running smoothly. I will try that for sure if its there. Is it?

• JackE

>>>I already installed windows 11 again Still that version would be available?>>>

The hidden reset partition may be inaccessible if you installed the Microsoft generic Win11/ version instead o the Acer OEM Win10 or Win11 version. The generic and OEM versions are different. What is your full Nitro 5 model number? For example, AN515-43?

Jack E/NJ

• Mohzedude

This is Nitro 5

Model Name: AN515-45-R35C | Part Number: NH.QBCEM.009. Yesterday i downloaded and installed the VGA driver the one on Acer's site the one installed was Version 30.Something, which came with the Windows version i installed and updated with this version NVidia 27.21.14.6179 from Acer Site.

Which solved the Windows Security Issue of Memory Integrity is off. It turned on and then I installed the purchased Kaspersky and put the system to scan. It did overnight. So far until now no error or bsod. Now i am going to run a game and see what happens.

• JackE

>>>I installed the purchased k asper sky>>>Now i am going to run a game and see what happen>>>

Third-party scanners often cause gaming issues. Most users only need Mi cr osoft Defender and Malicious Software Removel tool which are updated regularly and usually don't interfere with gaming.

Jack E/NJ