Sound delay when either unmuting, starting a new Youtube video, etc Acer Nitro Vg240Ys

Options
HEADSHOT_009
HEADSHOT_009 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2022 in Monitors

Using a brand new Acer Nitro Vg240Ys for a few weeks now and am having an issue where the sound output is always delayed about two-three seconds when either unmuting, starting a new Youtube video, etc.

Example: Start Youtube video, video plays, two to three seconds pass, then sound comes on.

I am running Windows 11.

Any suggestions?

[Edited the thread to add model name and issue detail]

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Options

Hi @HEADSHOT_009

You can try to reinstall the audio drivers to check if that makes any difference.

NOTE: Make sure to reboot the computer after uninstalling the driver.

Hope it will help you in some way.

• HEADSHOT_009
    Options

Hi thanks for the reply, i uninstalled it, but its still not resolved

• HEADSHOT_009
    Options

Now i can see that i uninstalled the driver, but it came back again, although i didnt install it back!

• HEADSHOT_009
    Options

i think it is because my headphone is using realtek driver

• HEADSHOT_009
    Options

Any solution please anybody?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Are you referring to monitor or computer sound output?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HEADSHOT_009
    Options

@egydiocoelho i am referring to monitor sound output. What i realized it when i uninstall the realtek audio driver then the issue is fixed, but the problem is realtek driver automatically installs after 1 or 2 restarts or whenever i plug in my headphone, and then i have to again uninstall it to get rid of the sound delay problem.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Does this delay occur on all browsers and also occurs on netflix, amazon prime video?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HEADSHOT_009
    Options

It happens in all browsers, even in VLC media player

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you already checked these settings?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer