Lightbar not working in predator helios 300 PH315-55-99Z6

Options
Anu79
Anu79 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2023 in Predator Laptops

Lightbar is present but its not working on my new predator helios 300. I tried different modes in the predator sense software but its not working in any of the modes. This is the 12th gen i9, RTX 3060 model. Part Number is NH.QGPSI.007

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,611 Trailblazer
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

If predator sense pulsar lighting tab light bar control shown below doesn't respond, then click this link. Choose your country. Click support link at top of country page. Enter your machine's serial number id (SNID) and use the chatline to arrange for warranty repair if necessary. Or if still within the vendor's return merchandise authorization (RMA) period, then return it as defective for an exchange or refund.

Jack E/NJ

• Anu79
    Options

I was hoping there would be an easier fix. It is still in the return period. I think I'll try the warranty repair option. If it doesn't work, then I'll go ahead with replacement

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,611 Trailblazer
    Options

If predator sense pulsar lighting tab light bar control shown below doesn't respond, then click this link. Choose your country. Click support link at top of country page. Enter your machine's serial number id (SNID) and use the chatline to arrange for warranty repair if necessary. Or if still within the vendor's return merchandise authorization (RMA) period, then return it as defective for an exchange or refund.

Jack E/NJ

• Anu79
    Options

I was hoping there would be an easier fix. It is still in the return period. I think I'll try the warranty repair option. If it doesn't work, then I'll go ahead with replacement

• Knightin
    Knightin Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hey,

Even I'm facing the same issue with the light bar. But my laptop is the one with 12th gen i7, RTX 3060 model.

So in the end what did you do?