Acer Nitro XV270 Pbmiiprx 27 error on 144.001HZ & 165.003HZ flicker and error

Options
textbes
textbes Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 24 in Nitro Gaming

Acer Nitro XV270 Pbmiiprx 27 error on 144.001HZ & 165.003HZ flicker and error, need solution

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,697 Trailblazer
    Options
    1. What brand model PC & GPU are you trying to output to the monitor?
    2. DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI or DVI output?
    3. What resolution?

Jack E/NJ

• slipprybnana
    slipprybnana Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited June 24
    Options

Hello, I have the same issue. any refresh rate above 60 Hz produces flicker on the bottom quarter of the screen. I have Nvidia 2060 using display port and resolution is 1920 x 1080 also tried HDMI with the same results but I am sure it is not a PC related issue because the flicker also affects the monitor's settings menu. The issue started showing up about 6 months after first use(end of 2022) and gradually keeps getting worse.

I've read in more than one place that it is a common hardware issue with this specific model. I couldn't afford sending the screen under warranty because they gave me a "minimum of 1 month to inspect the monitor" and I did not have a replacement screen nor do I own a laptop. I am not even in the country I bought the screen from now. I honestly feel scammed by Acer over this because an issue like this should've been an automatic recall and replacement. do you have suggestions as to what to do?

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,697 Trailblazer
    Options

> >do you have suggestions as to what to do?> >

A local TV or monitor repair shop likely has the best chance of practically resolving the issue.

Jack E/NJ