Acer Predator Orion 3000 One Long Beeping can't see the display on my monitor please help !

Options
Eljulito273
Eljulito273 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2022 in Predator Desktops

Helpp Hi guys, so the problem is there is one long beeping and i cant see anything on my screen the only thing that happens is the pc turns on and does this longggggggggggg beeping it dosent stop. It happend to me in the past but i just kept turning it on and off during the day and it magically worked after a few days.

Please help i hope it isnt nothing serious i cannot get it in contact with the support team if anyone has a phone number or email that would be great

Thanks.😪

By The Way i havent changed or added a single thing to the PC

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,094 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Eljulito273

Try these basic steps as you are using a Acer PC. 

Turn off the computer.

Unplug all the devices and cables including power cable. 

Press and hold the power button for 45 seconds. 

Connect all the cables back.  Please connect the power cable as the last one.  

Turn on the computer

Tap del 

Go to bios

press f9 - Load defaults - press yes

press f10 - save the changes - press yes

Computer should load the windows without any beep sound.. 

If your computer is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.   Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.  On the new page - scroll down - click on "contact support". Scroll down. You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.  On the new page - scroll down - Click on "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.  There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store: Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.  You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. Alternatively, on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.  For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,212 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon
    edited October 2022
    Options

Continuous one long beep means that something is wrong with the memory installed.

You can contact Acer support for you country by clicking this link.

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,094 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Eljulito273

Try these basic steps as you are using a Acer PC. 

Turn off the computer.

Unplug all the devices and cables including power cable. 

Press and hold the power button for 45 seconds. 

Connect all the cables back.  Please connect the power cable as the last one.  

Turn on the computer

Tap del 

Go to bios

press f9 - Load defaults - press yes

press f10 - save the changes - press yes

Computer should load the windows without any beep sound.. 

If your computer is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.   Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.  On the new page - scroll down - click on "contact support". Scroll down. You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.  On the new page - scroll down - Click on "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.  There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store: Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.  You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. Alternatively, on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.  For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★