Acer Predator Z35 Searching for screen/g-sync board parts

Options
Kovas
Kovas Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2022 in Predator Monitors

Hello boys and girls.

Maybe some one has Acer Predator Z35 with broken screen and selling it for parts (i need g-sync board). Or maybe you want to buy my screen and control board, or other parts?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,563 Trailblazer
    Options

This board is common to many models. So you'll probably have better luck google searching part no.  KG.9000V.003

Jack E/NJ

• Kovas
    Options

Thx. for answer. The new part price is insanem around 300 euros. And i can't find used for exactly this model. But this board is set up for specific model as i know, maybe i am wrong. On my g-sync board is one of 3 components is broken. I markt in in the picture. What do you think if i resolder only that part from other board to this one?

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,563 Trailblazer
    Options

How do you know its broken? Chip may be fine but not the solder joints. Maybe a solder reflow would fix the issue.

Jack E/NJ

• Kovas
    Options

Main board was broken too so i bought another one. I brought a monitor to monitor repair shop and they checked the pcb's.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

That is just a memory chip, should be easy to replace, but without knowing what made it fail you are taking a risk that a replacement will fail in the same way.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.