Acer TravelMate P2 15/53 screw Automatically coming out and hinge is getting locked or not working

Monurm
Monurm Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2022 in TravelMate and Extensa

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is for your kind information that we the '' LINC LIMITED'' a corporate company at, [content removed] was purchased 49-unit Acer Travel Mate P2 15-53 and Travel Mate P2 14-53 almost all of the laptops having problem that the backside screw is automatically coming out from its place and hinge is not working.

Please do the needful as we are facing lots of problem for this issue.

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓

Hello!!

@Monurm,

I understand the screw issue, which you are facing with your bulk purchased Acer TravelMate units. This Acer Community is peer to peer support. I suggest you to contact Acer India Support and continue from there.

Regards,

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓

Hello!!

@Monurm,

I understand the screw issue, which you are facing with your bulk purchased Acer TravelMate units. This Acer Community is peer to peer support. I suggest you to contact Acer India Support and continue from there.

Regards,

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)