bluetooth has suddenly disappearedAIO C24 model

szabiandi
szabiandi Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2022 in Windows 10

Good morning, I have an issue since yesterday. Yesterday morning everything was working fine, then suddenly I had no bluetooth on my acer aspire C-24. There is no turn on bluetooth icon, no sign of bluetooth anywhere, I have checked the device manager and it says that the latest version is installed and is working properly, but not. Interestingly the keyboard and mouse is working, but speakers don't and I can not add new bluetooth device either it says that computer has no bluetooth. I have re-installed windows 10 as well, nothing has changed. Anyone has any idea?

[Edited the title to add model name ]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,916 Trailblazer
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

It would help if you told us what AIO C24 model number you have, as C24 means nothing? If you haven't got any BT drivers in DM or Taskbar them, first unistall the Control Panel BT and reinstall the Acer list BT driver again, as that should work.

But if the BT can be seen in Device Manager > Bluetooth you can reinstate the driver by doing the following:

Clicking on Bluetooth > chose whatever YOUR BT card > right click > Properties > Driver > click > Update driver > Browse my computer for drivers > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer 

And then pick the OEM Acer driver for YOUR BT (see Acer Drivers & Manual driver for your BT), as that should reinstate a working BT driver and your Bluetooth should work. Also, and after you have reinstated the BT and it doesn't appear it could be that the BT is turned of, so either press F3 key or Fn+F3 keys to activate BT as it might need that also.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,916 Trailblazer
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

It would help if you told us what AIO C24 model number you have, as C24 means nothing? If you haven't got any BT drivers in DM or Taskbar them, first unistall the Control Panel BT and reinstall the Acer list BT driver again, as that should work.

But if the BT can be seen in Device Manager > Bluetooth you can reinstate the driver by doing the following:

Clicking on Bluetooth > chose whatever YOUR BT card > right click > Properties > Driver > click > Update driver > Browse my computer for drivers > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer 

And then pick the OEM Acer driver for YOUR BT (see Acer Drivers & Manual driver for your BT), as that should reinstate a working BT driver and your Bluetooth should work. Also, and after you have reinstated the BT and it doesn't appear it could be that the BT is turned of, so either press F3 key or Fn+F3 keys to activate BT as it might need that also.

• szabiandi
    szabiandi Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you so much, but in the meantime I have solved it, I have re-booted the desktop by pushing the turn on/off button for 10 sec and then disconnecting the power cable for 30 sec. When I turned on everything was back to normal. Yesterday I tried all the things you have mentioned but apparently I had some other issue. It has looked like the device manager doesn't loaded properly. it was refreshing itself in every second, I had to be fast and catch the bluetooth driver as it was constantly blinking. Anyway very kind of you to help, I appreciate a lot.

Have a nice day