Orion 3000 PO3-630-UA15 SATA drive install

Options
Bradleyjeff
Bradleyjeff Member Posts: 3 New User

Ok, go easy on me. I have moved away from desktop support to application support years ago. My last computer purchased was 9 years ago, and I decided it was time to buy a new one. I purchased the PO3-630 with a 512gb NVMe and a 1TB 3.5 SATA drive installed. I have removed the 1tb SATA drive, and replaced it with a WD Red Plus 10th drive. Booting in to Windows, I don't see the drive in Disk Management. I rescan the disks, still not detected. I go in the BIOS, but I don't really see any options that would make the board see the drive. Inside Windows, the WD utility sees the drive, as seen in my attachment. What am I missing, likely in the BIOS I am guessing, that is keeping my drive from being detected?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Can you send a photo of this setup?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bradleyjeff
    Options

I will provide an image of the BIOS page when I get home this afternoon.

• Bradleyjeff
    edited October 2022
    Options

Here you go.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

OK! I see four units. But it looks like two drives are mounted in raid:

It may be necessary to dismantle the raid. Have you backed up your files?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,979 Trailblazer
    Options

That is so confusing... The Kingston 512GB is your boot drive and might be in a RAID0 by itself. The WD 10TB is not in RAID mode and should show up in Disk Management, the PNY 2TB is also not in RAID mode and should show up in Disk Management. I don't know why the BIOS is not showing the WD in SATA1 or SATA2, even though it's in the next screen.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

I'm confused too. I think it's possible that there is some kind of conflict as the other two units are not raid mounted.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer