P07-640 USB ports not powered when pc shutdown

Adameh1
Adameh1 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

I use Astro a50, razer baskilisk ultimate mouse and razer blackwidow keyboard, all of which used to charge on my acer predator trition 300 laptop when shutdown fine.

I now have a brand new Orion 7000, but all the above devices now don’t charge. I’ve looked in the BIOS but it’s all very limited.

I’ve already gone into power options, disabled fast start up and disabled USB selective suspend setting. I’ve also gone through device manager and unticked allow pc to turn off on all usb devices. I’ve also tried a mixture of rear USB’s and the top of the case USB’s. Still no joy.

Any guidance on this would be appreciated.

Adam

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,444 Trailblazer

>>>I’ve already gone into power options, disabled fast start up and disabled USB selective suspend setting. I’ve also gone through device manager and unticked allow pc to turn off on all usb devices. I’ve also tried a mixture of rear USB’s and the top of the case USB’s. Still no joy.>>>

Check Acer Quick Access for possible power off USB charging option.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer

Yeah, most desktops don't support power off USB output. That typically only a function of one or two USB ports on a laptop.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.