Suggest a compatible pen for spin sp314-21 model

Options
SpnSnake
SpnSnake Member Posts: 3 New User

I know that spin sp314-21 is not the spin sp314-21N and that it came without pen BUT,

If I want buy one, which one is compatible ? Can the spin sp314-21 have a pen?

I also look for a non-acer product.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

No, unless you have the N model yours doesn't not support an active stylus. You can use the capacitive pens though, those are the ones with the blunt rubber tip that acts like a finger.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

This can help you:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SpnSnake
    Options

Sorry, i will riformulate better what I m asking for:

I have an sp314-21so it came without the pen and i want buy one.

So I'm asking pen models they have compatibility with sp314-21.

In your answare you are showing the sp314-21N manuals not the sp314-21

I don't know match about the different between

sp314-21 and sp314-21N so i also don't now if the sp314-21 can support a pen.

I hope that this be better, thanks anyway maybe now toy can say somethings other

• SpnSnake
    edited September 2022
    Options

I just read somethings about MPP

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

No, unless you have the N model yours doesn't not support an active stylus. You can use the capacitive pens though, those are the ones with the blunt rubber tip that acts like a finger.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.