Question about upgrading RAM. (Is there a list that shows which RAM discs are available with PO3-620

WindlessCarpet
WindlessCarpet Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited September 2022 in Predator Desktops

I have the motherboard PO3-620 and an Intel I7 10th gen. I kinda have decided to add two more ram discs because I've been getting 10fps on high-running games, game like: Cities: Skylines (116 mods), Minecraft Java version (17 mods), teardown, etc. Since I now have 2x8 hyperX ram discs, do I kinda want to add 2x16gb RAM discs. But is there a specific list that I can find where I'm able to see which type of RAM discs are available for my computer/ motherboard and CPU?

Baseboard: Acer Predator PO3-620

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU

GPU: Nvidia geforceRTX 3060TI

Ram slots: 2 of the 4 used.

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Answer ✓

@WindlessCarpet

Kindly go through the details which is captured from service manual designed for your computer.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• William_mk2

@WindlessCarpet

I would like to provide some additional info which will really help you. 

Kindly go through the details given below. The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website given below. There is an option to "start your scan " and " select your computer " . Please chose the options and try it. It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

https://www.crucial.com/

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Note: If you decide to buy you can always compare the prices by visiting other websites or stores and then you can decide. We are providing the info of scan app just to show you the upgrade options. You can even download similar scan apps from other memory upgrade websites too.      

To check the compatibility of ram which you can use on your computer.. Get CPUz and check it with that in SPD section of all the RAM and specs that you have, its a quick and simple way to check all OEM specs and what you have in your system. 

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• William_mk2
    Answer ✓

@WindlessCarpet

Kindly go through the details which is captured from service manual designed for your computer.

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★