How to make my speaker louder PH315-54?

Options
whiz397
whiz397 Member Posts: 1 New User

Good day everyone,

Do you guys have any idea how to make my speaker louder because I don't know how to do it, I can't find the enhancement tab in my sound properties. At first, I really thought it was the driver, I tried to install Realtek High-Definition Audio, but it didn't work. My current driver is latest update Realtek Audio driver, I'm not sure if they're the same driver or not. Any solution or ideas?

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options

Hi,

It's the size of the speakers, you could try using Fx Sound utility, it's what I use in my Acer Nitro and it improved the sound quality to my satisfaction.

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    edited September 2022
    Options

@whiz397

Right-click the audio icon on the task bar and click "Sounds". Go to "playback" and double-click the default device and go to the "Custom" tab. Remove the check on "Limited Output" and then click "OK" to confirm. 

If it is still not working follow the steps given below:

Try windows x 

Go to device manager - Go to sound video and game controllers. Expand it 

Uninstall the sound driver from device manager. Please uninstall all the items below the sound video and game controllers. 

Don’t restart the computer. 

Go to support.acer.com 

chose your country 

type snid or chose your model 

go to drivers 

Install the sound driver

Right-click the audio icon on the task bar - open volume mixer - Try to increase the volume.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Jameswalter
    Jameswalter Member Posts: 71 Troubleshooter
    Options

Download Driver package and DDU, they're two self extracting files, then disconnect from the Internet and make sure your laptop doesn't connect until all is done.

Now, double click DDU and allow select things as per this picture, the computer will reboot (remember, no network for now):

After the reboot, double click the package with the Realtek drivers and go through the installation, it's "Next, next, next" so it's straightforward. Reboot again, check the audio, connect to the network.