Monitor with part number UM.QV7AA.A02- Does it have speakers?

tpar
tpar Member Posts: 1 New User

Unable to get sound from this monitor. Documentation and specs reflect these are included. Can anyone confirm if this specific part number includes speakers? If yes, any advice on how to enable sound from these?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer

>>>Documentation and specs reflect these are included.>>>

Unfortunately, there seems to be generic misleading documentation and incorrect ads for the V247yA series that other users have also reported. Some of these monitors do have builtin speakers like the bmipx submodels while others like the bipx submodel apparently do not. As far as I know, they all should have an 3.5mm audio out port for connecting headsets/headphones or external speakers.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer

I see no indication on the spec page for that particular model to show it has speakers, so my assumption is that it does not. They always say something like Speakers: 2x 5W when they do.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE

Unfortunately, there seems to be generic misleading documentation and incorrect ads for the V247yA series that other users have also reported. Some of these monitors do have builtin speakers like the bmipx submodels while others like the bipx submodel apparently do not. As far as I know, they all should have an 3.5mm audio out port for connecting headsets/headphones or external speakers.

Jack E/NJ

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677

Hi @tpar

Check the above link for the specs of the monitor.

Hope it will help you in some way.

• JackE

Jack E/NJ