Acer Nitro 5 fast forwards Playlists (YouTube, Spotify) Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-R9GZ

Options
dambldings
dambldings Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2 in Nitro Gaming

My Acer Nitro 5 fast forwards Playlists (YouTube, Spotify), no matter if any keyboard or anything else is connected. After rebooting it, it works perfectly, but after again shuttig it down and starting the notebook , the whole thing repeats. (If Spotify is already started, the Playlist is fast forwarded, if I start it after startig the notebook, it can't play any playlists on Spotify)

I had this issue some time ago, where I also couldn't move Edge tabs (now I'm using Opera GX), but after a Windows update the problem disappeared (Windows 11).

Now I have the same problem again, and I would be really interested in your ideas since I didn'd find this problem anywhere in the internet.

System specifications:

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-R9GZ

AMD Ryzen 5 5600H

nvidia RTX 3060

Windows 11

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Does the same issue occur when disabling fast startup in power options?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dambldings
    dambldings Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thanks a lot, that really helped!

...until now. Okay, just hope that it will work in the future as well :)

But thanks for your help, now I don't have to reboot my notebok every time xD

• KJN9000000
    KJN9000000 Member Posts: 399 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

I face this on Government computers all the time it has to do with the Network connection and policies set by the network admin.

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options

Hi KJN9000000,

We thank you for joining our community and sharing your valuable comments.

It looks like you have posted comments on one of the older topics which are no longer active. We request you to create a new topic with the issue detail along with model name. This helps all the community members to assist you.

We thank you once again for your participation.

Note: this thread will be closed now.

Regards,

Acer-Samuel

This discussion has been closed.