[ PREDATOR PH315-51 ] Charger Disconnecting while playing games, rest works fine !

SH4DOW
SH4DOW Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2022 in Predator Laptops

My 3 Years old Acer Predator PH315-51 has been acting strange since last three days.

When playing games the charging keeps disconnecting and it keeps beeping like when you plug and unplug charger so does its indicator lights keep blinking. for the rest of the time when browsing or using casually everything works fine as usual its just gaming in which i am facing this issue !

Please help me :>

😔 Thank you ^---^

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677

Hi @SH4DOW

You can try to reinstall the battery drivers and the GPU drivers to check if that makes any difference.

NOTE: Make sure to reboot the laptop after uninstalling the drivers.

Hope it will help you in some way.

• SH4DOW
    SH4DOW Member Posts: 4 New User

Though I've tried it and it hasn't worked so far but i guess i should reinstall my windows just to make sure if that makes a difference ~

but anyway thanks brother !

• Have you tested the power adapter and dcin connector with a multimeter?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)