Can someone help me about Acer Predator G3-571 Driver, BIOS, and predator sense update

Options
Undercover1
Undercover1 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2022 in Predator Laptops

Can someone help me about Acer Predator G3-571 Driver, BIOS, and predator sense & Quick Access Application update

its been 5 years since i bought this Acer Predator G3-571 laptop and i dont really understand about software update. I have ask my friends about the software update and they said it could be dangeous if i messed up or download the wrong software update.

so i wanted to ask everyone which one is safe to update for Acer Predator G3-571 from the Acer Product Support

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7213?b=1

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Undercover1

Updating the bios is only for known issues. It is better you do it with the help of an expert.

Apart from updating bios you can always go to acer site, download and install the latest drivers.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,209 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon
    Options

All Updates from the Acer support site are safe to install. If your machine works fine and you have no problems, you do not need do update from this site, But if you have a problem with a driver, you can download it from the site. In addition to that, all necessary drivers are automatically provided and installed by windows update. Take care that Bios updates have a certain risk of failing, so only update if you are sure that your problem will be fixed by this special update.

• Undercover1
    Undercover1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

@wascas

my friend said that if i update my driver or BIOS i could improve my laptop's performance, so why should i not?

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Undercover1

Updating the bios is only for known issues. It is better you do it with the help of an expert.

Apart from updating bios you can always go to acer site, download and install the latest drivers.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★