Backlight not even

Options
EarlG7
EarlG7 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi is this normal? I recently bought a 32 inch acer gaming monitors. I noticed that backlight is not even, darker on the left hand side.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

What is the exact model of the monitor?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • EarlG7
    EarlG7 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

It’s the Nitro EDO series FHD LED curved model.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

There are several models. Example ED320QR Sbiipx ONE.JE0AA.S01.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,921 Trailblazer
    Options

That's actually pretty normal looking to me. The display backlight is handled by a series of LEDs and there are slight differences in brightness due to the positioning of the LEDs.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.