GTX 1060 NO SIGNAL CODE 43

Options
Cure79
Cure79 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi!Luka here.I recently picked up a gtx 1060 3gb model , and like shown in the video the graphics card owner sent me he intalled the latest drivers for it , played some games and ran some benchmarks/tests.Everything was going alright and i ordered that card.The next day i got it when i pluged it in my motherboard.

I5-3450

MOBO:P8H61-MX

The psu is arena series 500w one which is just enough for it.

The graphics card problem is that there is no signal when pluged in the gpu.I switched to IGpu in the bios so i can see stuff.I downloaded gpuz to make sure my graphics card is there becaues i couldn't see it in task manager or device manager.

After that i went and downloaded the latest drivers for it , and after i did that finnaly the graphics card appeared in the device manager , but not in the task manager if that matters?In the device manager it had a warning sign , and when i double clicked at it it said i have code error 43? I tried multiple things like whole reinstalling windows , using ddu and downloading older drivers , but nothing seems to be working... To mention tha the graphics card fan is spinning , and its warm at its minimum ( its not overheating ).

I hope this is just a hardware issue because i was going to upgrade to a am4 socket mobo when i get enough money.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,561 Trailblazer
    Options

Sorry, the mainboard seems to be for ASUS products, not ACER products even though they sound similar and also begin with an A. However you might try iobit's Driver Booster freeware to see if it can pick up any better drivers on line that'll work with that mainboard.

l

Jack E/NJ