today windows security message "memory integrity is off" (Predator Helios 300 PH-317-55)

Options
tvr4
tvr4 Member Posts: 52 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

For some reason when I turned the laptop on today windows 11 displayed a windows security message "memory integrity is off"

It said to check incompatible drivers but when I click to go to that page it does not show any incompatible drivers

Does anyone know what is going on and how I can fix it ?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Look for this option in windows defender:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tvr4
    Options

I should have specified that it will not turn on.

Here is the error that keeps popping up

When I click on the button to turn on Memory Integrity it just displays that error again and when I click on review incompatible drivers there i NOTHING in the list

• tvr4
    Options

I have not changed anything other than a windows update that installed yesterday 8/31/2022.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

OK! Access the bios and then press f9 to restore it and f10 to save and exit. Check if the problem persists.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tvr4
    Options

Did not fix it

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Is there a problem driver in device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tvr4
    Options

All looks good in device manager

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

OK! Try reinstalling windows, pressing alt+f10 before the acer logo.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tvr4
    Options

I do not have install media. The laptop came with Windows 11

There has to be a better way other than reinstalling windows. I tried sfc/scannow and it said that it corrected some files.

That did not fix the problem.

This does not explain why the problem suddenly started when I didn't change anything. I ran all the checks in Acer Care Center and all including memory came up GOOD

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

What appears when you press alt+f10 before the Acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer