Spin 713: Saves on nebo do not work. old acer r13 year 2017 yes. what can I do?

13»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

>>>>>>the spin 713's window looks like that of a smartphone, but it isn't. how is this possible?>>>

Please post phone photos or screenshots what both chromebook windows look like so we can see all the difference that you can see.

Jack E/NJ

• JackE

Maybe. Maybe not.

But please post phone photos or screenshots what both chromebook windows look like so we can see the difference that you can see.

As mentioned earlier, the spin 713 seems to be behaving as it should according to the myscript support pages. Perhaps switching to DropBox as they suggested will avoid a Google drive issue.

Jack E/NJ

• auleia
    auleia Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter

both google drive settings windows? under the window that looks like that of a telephone there are the cheomebook settings. what should I show you more? it looks like I'm talking nonsense. do you think I'm wasting time, and above all I would make you lose it? I'm not a troll, and I'm trying to understand. so at the end of September I will have the chance to physically see this strange playstore on this perhaps very strange chromebook. it would be enough for someone here on the forum to show the settings of the google drive application, or sheets or documents to see the difference with mine.

• JackE

>>>>the spin 713's window looks like that of a smartphone>>>?

Yes, please post side by side phone photos of SP713 that looks like smartphone vs R13 that looks like something else so we can see differences that you see. Because we can't see what you see, only your words of what you see.. A photo picture is worth a thousand words.

Jack E/NJ

• auleia

acer r13 google drive

• JackE

Did you install google drive explorer on the SP713? https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/drive_explorer/520711270513

Jack E/NJ

• auleia
    edited September 2022

edit doppio messaggio

• auleia
    edited September 2022

google drive from the play store

• JackE

I don't think so. Sorry I have no idea how your R13 is setup in order to see nebo files on Google Drive. If you're using the Nebo syncing feature then they should not be visible except with DropBox according to this Nebo article https://app-support.myscript.com/support/solutions/articles/16000092783-about-the-sync-feature

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help on this issue. But I think that there's nothing wrong with the SPIN 713 hardware. The problem seems related to how Nebo is designed to work using the sync feature.

Jack E/NJ

• auleia

Thanks again. I will let you know at the end of September when I have and if I can do something directly on the chromebook. for now my daughter is using Squid Notes which she has no problem and most of all she is able to backup and export notes in PDF. thanks again for your patience.

• JackE

OK. Good luck. Yes, please let us know if you can finally resolve the issue.

Jack E/NJ

• auleia
    Answer ✓

updated Nebo, now everything works.

• JackE

>>>I will let you know at the end of September>>>now everything works.>>>

Congratulations! But you missed the end of Sept by two days. 🙂

Jack E/NJ