ConceptD Palette + Predator Sense | Windows 11CN715-72P-76T6

Bacchinif
Bacchinif Member Posts: 54 Devotee WiFi Icon

Hey everyone,

unfortunately after having upgraded to Windows 11 ConceptD Palette isn't properly working anymore as it doesn't show the color profile or other related options. The same goes with Predator Sense that's not even running.

Any changes I can restore things back to normal?

What I need here is to be able to tweat my display color settings the way I want to.

Should I use ICC profiles instead?

This is how the ConceptD Palette app looks now:

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• What version of pallete and predator Sense is installed?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bacchinif

I've installed the latest version of Palette.

Predator just disappeared.

• What is the exact model of computer? Example CC314-72G-72SX

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the programs?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• OK! Try to solve the problem like this:

a) go to C:\Program Files\Acer\PredatorSense Service and right click on UPGRADETOOL and choose SOLVE COMPATIBILITY ISSUES:

b) then click on TEST RECOMMENDED SETTINGS:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bacchinif

I think I need to install the program from scratch.

How can I do that?

• Have you already uninstalled the programs?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bacchinif

I have already installed this one.

Nothing has changed.

Still, I'm not able to use COnceptD Palette properly.

I want to use a native tool that lets me calibrate my monitor based on my preferences.

How can I do that?

Also, How can i control the fans?

• OK! Does the same problem occur when reinstalling windows by pressing alt+f10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bacchinif
  • Try installing version 3188 of predator sense: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3Ln-WkCvogX1OUmr74i3h8jk4ICVF94

You want to change the name of some model in the plugs folder, to install predator sense.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bacchinif

Hi. Which one should I get?

Predator Sense for Windows 11?

What should I change in terms of naming?

• Download version 3188.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bacchinif

I did that.

How should I proceed when it comes to the folder's names chaning?

• I uploaded the correct file for your model:

Download predator sense again and try to install: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3Ln-WkCvogX1OUmr74i3h8jk4ICVF94

egydiocoelho Trailblazer