How to deal with escalation of privilege attacks on Windows 11 Predator Heliros PH315-54

Options
elmyllenial
elmyllenial Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited August 2022 in Windows 11

I´ve been dealing with this type of attack for a while.

Within 1 month of purchase, the computer completely shut down. Power button not working.

I had to send it to technical support and wait for 3 weeks with no computer.

They end up CHANGING THE ENTIRE MOTHERBOARD.

3 weeks later I´ve received this already not new nor OK product, I encounter the same problem.

THey~ve done nothing to fix the problem, which I extensivelly described and I´m here again, another 9 hours a day worrying and wasting my time on something to which I paid premium precisely to have it as a solution for me. Instead, I end up with a gigantic problem that on top of the ridiculous price for something not better than a SONY VAIO, it consumes me over 60 hours a week of CONSTANT WORRING and WORK simply because ACER WON´T LISTEN.

I´m acumulating already 3 months of collossal losses and stress. What makes even worst, is that there is no other way to see it but as me paying thousands of dollars for a living hell.

Kaspesrky, McAffee, ESET, NORTON won´t work. They are OBSOLETE to this new threat. As a matter of fact, you can see the infection spreading and they simply take over the anti-virus.

This is not a malware, this is a new type of virus, evolved to fit perfectly on a new enviroment (industry 4.0).

Intel

Acer

Windows 11

What do I do?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,582 Trailblazer
    Options

Backup your personal files. Then perform a ALT+F10 cold boot erase everything OEM factory reset.

Jack E/NJ

• elmyllenial
    elmyllenial Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options

Keeps coming back.

Uses Onedrive, Office, and Norton to take over..

Inter apps can't be trusted...