Change Backlit Keyboard Color Acer Nitro 5 AN517-54-79L1

cheetahchiq78
cheetahchiq78 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2022 in Nitro Gaming

I'm looking into buying the Acer Nitro 5 AN517-54-79L1 Gaming Laptop. I'm not a fan of the red backlit keyboard. Is it possible to change the color on the keyboard? Thank you!

(Edited the title to add the model name )

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer

Sorry there are no ACER OEM replacements for this model. You might find 3rd party RGBWs or predator helios RGBW keyboards that will fit but with static RBGW colors. This means they can't be changed in each zone. You are better off with a AN5 model that supports RGBW like the AN515-57 shown here. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NH.QEMAA.005

Jack E/NJ

• Not. You have to buy a version that comes with the RGB keyboard.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer

Sorry there are no ACER OEM replacements for this model. You might find 3rd party RGBWs or predator helios RGBW keyboards that will fit but with static RBGW colors. This means they can't be changed in each zone. You are better off with a AN5 model that supports RGBW like the AN515-57 shown here. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NH.QEMAA.005

Jack E/NJ