I’m going back to England in a few days with my monitor, what are the power requirements?

Options
Sawyie
Sawyie Member Posts: 2 New User

I want to bring my monitor with me back to England but I understand the power and wattage are different. I was just wondering what adapter or converter i’d need for my monitor. The info about my monitor is below.

Model: XZ322Q

Power Rating: 12v 5A

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,797 Pathfinder
    Options

@Sawyie try to look at the power adapter power specs, input section. If the input is 100v-240v, you don't have to worry about anything other than getting another socket adapter to fit the outlet.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Sawyie
    Sawyie Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

On the power adapter it says 10A 125V so i’m assuming i’m fine i just need an adapter

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,797 Pathfinder
    Options

@Sawyie okay, so the adapter works with 110V country only. UK standard voltage is 230v so you will have to get another suitable adapter.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Can you send a photo of the power adapter specs or the power back?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)