Acer Nitro 5 An515-45 The Lid is prone to Scratches?

Options
MadDoctor28
MadDoctor28 Member Posts: 4 New User
I have just got acer nitro 5 an515-45 ryzen 7 shale black.. and. its brand new and packed,But after as soon as i unpacked and looked under strong light. The lid got little Scratches on start. How can did this happen..?

Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,209 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon
    Options
    Perhaps this happened during packing of the device.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Or it could be an indication that someone used the notebook and switched to another one. Are the scratches very visible? Can you still change the laptop?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MadDoctor28
    Options
    Or it could be an indication that someone used the notebook and switched to another one. Are the scratches very visible? Can you still change the laptop?

But...i checked internal components and also..the system usage with crystal disk info and its just like 2 hours of run time...thats why 
  • MadDoctor28
    Options
    wascas said:
    Perhaps this happened during packing of the device.
    May b... its was not very prominent and the surface seems to b smooth and even...
    it just shows up when i shine a brightlight upon it..

like one string of scratch...

But i also wanna know that how can i properly check in system internally if its brand new or not..?
    the package came with two doubled carton box and smaller one has nitro 5 logo and artwork.
  • MadDoctor28
    Options

May b... its was not very prominent and the surface seems to b smooth and even...
    it just shows up when i shine a brightlight upon it..

like one string of scratch...

But i also wanna know that how can i properly check in system internally if its brand new or not..?
    the package came with two doubled carton box and smaller one has nitro 5 logo and artwork..

I m just scared
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Generally, when the notebook has been used, the battery will likely have some kind of wear and tear. I would also check if the lower case screws are intact or not.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)