No change to other speakers

Options
Emattex
Emattex Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Hello, I have a problem, I have a samsung q800t soundbar and the problem is that when connected via bluetooth, the laptop connects but only this can not change the sound from the soundbar in any way. The laptop has win11. It's a laptop from that year, so fresh, all drivers updated to the latest.

The photo from my laptop on which it does not work, come on, it is connected and paired in the same way, with the rest as you can see in the photo presented by bt
I will add that I connected another speaker via bt, e.g. jbl go2 and the connection was normal, the sound was played from the speaker and not from the laptop, there was an option to switch to another speaker
second acer laptop, win 11, but it is much older than 10 years and the soundbar connects without problems, the sound is played through the soundbar. Photo from the second laptop in which it works

Best Answer

• Emattex
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There is no soundbar in the sound settings as it would not see or read it as sound. However, in the bluetooth settings, it sees it and is connected, as can be seen in the photo. As if something was missing to make it work properly. I've already cleaned the registry, reinstalled the drivers and nothing else. It connects correctly to other devices and there is an option to change the sound output. Another acer laptop has no problems with the soundbar

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    Go into sound settings and select the Soundbar. Right now you have another device selected instead.

Jack E/NJ

• Emattex
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There is no soundbar in the sound settings as it would not see or read it as sound. However, in the bluetooth settings, it sees it and is connected, as can be seen in the photo. As if something was missing to make it work properly. I've already cleaned the registry, reinstalled the drivers and nothing else. It connects correctly to other devices and there is an option to change the sound output. Another acer laptop has no problems with the soundbar